“JOIN SHMA AS AN GRAPHIC DESIGNER”
- Work with designers and development team, supervised by the Art Director and Corporate Communication Manager to understand the nature of the project, and obtain clear specifications.
- Create effective and quality visual communication.
- Create presentations to support the Corporate Communication Team in Communication and coordinate with press and publication.
- Use Basic 3D Software, Adobe Photoshop, and Illustrator to draw diagrams to explain concepts designs, and functions of the projects
- Use Adobe Indesign or other related programs to create presentation files and booklets.
- Create graphics for communication on a website and social media pages.
TO BE CONSIDERED, YOU MUST:
- Bachelor’s degree, Vocational Certificate, High Vocational Certificate in Architecture or related fields.
- Strong visual communication skills.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, language, and info-presentation skills. As well as, enthusiastic, highly adaptive, flexible, responsible, and systematic thinking
- Contain positive mindset, determined, energetic, and confident
- Great at team working