JOIN SHMA AS AN EXECUTIVE SECRETARY
Managing the agenda and arranging new meetings and appointments for Founding directors.
Travel/Trip arrangements for directors and colleagues, including hotel, local-overseas air ticket reservations.
Arrange meeting rooms and facilities to support company events as required.
Coordinate with both the external and internal parties for any necessary.
Taking good care to all visitors and clients who attend the office for meetings etc.
Collect, sort, and distribute incoming mails and calls.
Handle other tasks assigned by the supervisor.
TO BE CONSIDERED, YOU MUST:
- Graduated a Bachelor Degree or Master Degree in Landscape Architecture, Architecture, Urban Design and Development, Urban Planning, or the other relates filed
- graduated in others relates field in Communications, Liberal Arts, and else but passionately determine to practice in public space and urban development work
- (Landscape Architecture education background would be advantage)
- Very well writing, listening, speaking, and reading skills – both Thai and English
- Keen and determined to learn and practice about landscape design, public space design and development, urban planning, and social issues
- Good at communication with team, human relation skills, responsible at work, self-discipline, and well systematic management
- Contain positive mindset, determined, energetic, and confident
- Great at team working