“JOIN SHMA AS AN ARCHITECTURAL TECHNICIAN”
- Collaborate the Landscape Architecture Department, Horticulture Department and related Departments in the development of architectural techniques for each project from the beginning with the creation of the design concept, Revit and BIM when required.
- Regularly participate in company activities such as plant market and nursery trips, material trips, construction site visits, and etc.
TO BE CONSIDERED, YOU MUST:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Landscape Architecture, Landscape Architectural Technology or related field.
- At least 2-5 years of experience as Landscape Architect or Architectural Technician.
- Expertise in Revit, AutoCAD, and 3D modeling software would be highly desirable
- Entry career level
- Have a good command of English in both written and spoken skills would be highly desirable