“JOIN SHMA A BUSINESS ADMINISTRATOR”
Monitor of expense reports, billing, and printing checks payable to suppliers.
Prepare, compile, and maintain budget, monthly financial reports, Financial Report, and project contract documents in collaboration with the Head of Business Development and Finance Department.
Collect data to make predictions, perform calculations, and report performance to supervisors.
Responsible for various tasks related to the Business Development/Finance Department and other duties as assigned.
TO BE CONSIDERED, YOU MUST:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Business Administration, Accounting, Statistics or related field.
- At least 1-3 years of experience in Design, Construction, Real estate would be highly desirable
- Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Power Point) and Google suites skills
- Knowledge and skills of Tax, Accounting and Financial
- Entry career level
- Have a good management and able to submit work on time.
- Have a good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have a good command of English in both written and spoken English.
- Well organized, ability to manage multiple tasks and schedules.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.